Lately, it has been like pulling my teeth to convince my humanoid to put a movie in for me let alone take me to the movies. Do you feel the same despondency? You remember the days when going to the cinema was a joyous occasion not just another item on your to-do list?
Since I can’t not expect her to do anything nice for me here is my wish list for the month. What about you? Do you have the same taste in movies as a mutant ant? Don’t be ashamed I have first-class taste.
- Alice in Wonderland out on 3/5/2010. Follow on Twitter too!
- The Bounty Hunter out on 3/19/2010. Go watch the preview… really.
- How to Train your Dragon out on 3/26/2010. I love dragons, they taste like chicken.
Movies I don’t really want to see but will if someone will take me:
- Remember Me comes out 3/12/10. Hello, Clarie from Lost is in it so I’ll sit through it.
- The Last Songcomes out 3/31/10. Eck, only because my human’s cousin has been looking forward to this forever.
There are plenty more coming out this month but I can’t share anymore because my human keeps replaying The Bounty Hunter trailer and laughing like a loon.
Don’t worry readers she is fine, just choking on her gum.