Hello this is an author’s note!
This is CMcKane the woman behind the curtain who tries to keep the two characters on this blog from harming one another. I try to put the law down… but you try keeping a talking mutant ant under control.
The FTC set down some guidelines of their own, trying to protect readers from scams and bad grammar. Sadly, I can only promise you’ll be safe from scams on this site… bad grammar seems to be my forte.
Here is a run down on some things you may or may not find on Opinionated Ant. Beyond chaos, confusion and chocolate.
- I use Google Ads. I may use other forms of ads in the future. Either way if it pays for one month’s hosting someday I’ll be ecstatic.
- I’m an Amazon Affiliate. That usually means product images in posts or sidebars or in line links. If you click on an Amazon link and buy something then I get a small percentage. It hasn’t happened yet but I’ll thank you for this future occurrence. 1
- I sometimes post links to my Zazzle storefront.
- Eventually, I may get free products to review. Hey, a girl can dream. But if I do, I’ll tell you and give a fair rating.
I’ve also started adding other sponsers like these:
Well, that about sums it up for now. Even though I have a very small readership, I don’t want you to think that I’m misleading, lying or scamming you. Heck, I’m just glad your on this bumpy strange road with me.
Happy reading and as Eliza says “Get back to work!“.
- CMcKane is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. ↩